(source : Bank of Baroda Website )
Please refer to our notification dated 18.11.2008 advising the Roll Numbers of candidates who are provisionally qualified for interview on the basis of their performance in the written test held on 5.10.2008 at various Centres.
Candidates are advised to click the link below & enter their Roll Number to view the details of Date, Time & Venue of interview.
Schedule of Interviews for Probationary Officers –Project 2008.
Call Letters have been already despatched to individual candidates advising about the Date, Time and Venue of Interview.
All candidates who are called for Interview are requested to report at the respective venues on the date and time specified alongwith the following documents in original and one set of Xerox copy of the same duly attested:
1. Date of birth certificate as entered in SSLC / Matric Certificate.
2. Certificates pertaining to qualifications from SSLC / Matric onwards (including degree/post graduation qualifications), alongwith mark-sheets for each year / semester.
3. Experience certificates (if any).
4. Computer Literacy Certificates.
5. No Objection Certificate from the employer in case candidate is currently serving in Government / Public Sector Undertaking (including Banks).
6. Caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format as prescribed by Government of India, in case the candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC category. Candidates belonging to OBC category should submit the latest OBC certificate specifically mentioning the 'Creamy Layer" clause. OBC certificate should not be more than one year old as on the date of application.
7. Medical certificate from the Medical Board at the District Level in case the candidate belongs to the PWD Category.
8. Discharge certificate issued by concerned Defence Authorities in case the candidate is an Ex-Serviceman.
Candidates are also requested to bring the call-letter in original alongwith recent passport size photograph (which should tally with the one affixed already on original application) and duly pasted at the place provided in the Call-letter.
Please ensure that the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria as on 01.08.2008 as stipulated in the advertisement. If the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
Outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category only will be reimbursed to and fro ordinary Sleeper Class Railway / Bus fare by the shortest route on production of tickets / particulars as required by the Bank.
No request for change of date / venue of Interview will be entertained.
Kindly note that merely calling for an Interview does not constitute an offer of employment.
The decision of the Bank in all matters as regards interview, selection and placement would be final and binding on the candidates.
(HR & Marketing)